The Virginia Vineyards Association, incorporated in March 1983, originated in 1979/80 as a joint effort for information exchange and cooperation among viticulturists, wineries, and Virginia Tech. Membership is open to all who share an interest in the Virginia viticulture industry. Learn More ››
News & Announcements
- Save the Date for VVA Winter Technical Meeting: February 22-24, 2018! Registration will open in December. Location: Charlottesville Omni Hotel.
- Virginia Tech is requesting Loudoun hops growers take this survey: Hops Survey
- Looking to buy or sell grapes or industry related equipment? Check out the EXCHANGE page.
- Pre-proposals now being accepted by the Virginia Wine Board to fund research, education, and marketing projects. Deadline: November 10, 2017.
- Virginia Tech Northern Shenandoah Valley Vineyard Field Trip — August 2, 2017
- Summer 2017 Grape Press
- 2016 Commercial Grape Report Released
New Grower Resources
|Grapes: Viticulture Extension Resources||VVA Forum|
|Wine Grape Production Guide||Member Resources & Reports|
|Virginia Tech’s New Grape Grower Checklist||Member EXCHANGE|
|VWA New Winery Checklist|