Don’t miss the opportunity to nominate your favorite grower!
Last February at our annual meeting, the Virginia Vineyard Association’s Grower of the Year Award was presented to John H. “Rock” Stephens of The Vineyards at Pointe Breeze. Nominations will be accepted from members for this prestigious award through January 2, 2011.
The candidate should meet the following qualifications:
• Nominated by an active member of the VVA.
• Managed or operated a vineyard in Virginia for at least seven years.
• Contributed to the Virginia Viticulture Industry.
• Have a minimum of five acres of vineyard.
• Be an active member of the VVA.
A list of our current members can be found on our website.
Nominations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the VVA at Post Office Box 91, Clifford VA, 24533 by January 3, 2012. All nominations should be in letter form, signed, and should demonstrate how the nominee meets all requirements for the award.
2012 Winter Technical Meeting | February 2nd-4th | Omni Charlottesville, VA
2012 Winter Technical Member Registration Form
Winter Technical Agenda